Friday, April 10, 2009

ENJOYING CRAWFISH TODAY.....

ok, so i'm HOPING that right about NOW....i'm sitting down to a big, huge table of BIG, RED, DELICIOUS CRAWFISH....boiled by someone in my family...because they are SO DARN GOOD AT IT! ;-)

I hope that we have NO SICK CHILDREN...you know how it goes. Everyone is doing well, you plan a trip.....the day you are to leave....a CHILD GETS SICK! We will be prepared... our many bottles of meds, breathing machine, thermometer...we are set!

I hope we have beautiful weather today and tomorrow... the race would NOT be fun with 2 little ones in a jogger if it's RAINING!!! NO RAIN! (i'm just MARRIED to the weather man, he can't CHANGE the weather!)

I hope you are all having a 'Good Friday' and if you have plans for Easter weekend, have fun and BE SAFE!!

1 comment:

Danine said...

Lovin' the pics! Hope you all enjoy your Easter too and those crawfish (even though I can say as a born and raised Northern I have not have them...willing to try though!).