Saturday, August 21, 2010

First day of school...for the big boys.

Trevor’s first day to Middle School.
He told me before we left… DO NOT say: “bye sweetie, have a great day” when he got out of the car.
I told him I’d walk him to class and kiss him. He was appalled.
**after 3 days, the kid that HATES school proclaims middle school is AWESOME.  Let's see if he changes his attitude once they actually start doing WORK!  LOL**
Travis’ first day as a SENIOR!
 Wow, where did the time go? Didn’t he just start high school?
I think he’s going for the grizzly look. The beard is getting THICK and I asked him if he wanted me to make him a hair appoint.
He grumbled something. I’m pretty sure it was no.

**he ended up getting his haircut....but he hasn't shaved.**
we've been on the hunt for a CAR for him. 
I don't know how i will feel letting him out on the road alone that very first time!!


Next month I will have a Senior, middle schooler, pre-schooler and one still at home!
Zachary's school doesn't start until after Labor day.

No comments: