for a
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
He's VERY excited!!
Drew had no idea what HE was in for!
He couldn't WAIT for it to be his turn in the car line,
to get out and go to his class!
Drew cried when we left Zachary and he didn't get to go!
Poor lil guy!
He did not want to come home
or go inside without having Zachary with us.
While Zachary was in school, we went to a store.
Drew saw 2 hats, they fit and were on clearance....
so he got both!
He didn't like the car line wait.
It did take a while.
When I asked him if he enjoyed school,
he gave me this look...i think it's a
YES!
He told me he played on the playground,
he colored a bus (he brought that page home),
he watched TV (not sure about that?), he used the potty (he was quite happy there is a TOLIET at school!) and he was sent to time out!
I asked him why, and anyone who has been around him lately would probably know....
putting his hands in his PANTS!
I asked if he was going to do that again?
He said, "NO!"
I hope it worked!
Three kiddo's in school...
and one lil monkey still at home!





1 comment:
Haha!! Yes,he has no idea whats coming in the next FEW YEARS!!!
His hands in his pants!!! I need to tell Annie that one!!
Dakota has had THE FROWNING FACE on the comunacation paper a few times already .We were really surprised that he didn't get on the first day!!
Post a Comment