HE GOT THE JOB!!!
whatever it is you do!!!
whatever it is you do!!!
Travis has applied to
I DON'T even KNOW
how many places for employment since June
and has been called 2 times.
Once for an interview at a movie theatre,
but they interviewed 5 or 6 people and he didn't get the job
and
TODAY
for another interview !!
It is for a job at Stone Cold Creamery!
I would LOVE to work there...or maybe not.
I'd probably gain every pound back if i did!
the cake batter ice cream....
yeah,
TO. DIE. FOR.
I'm a SWEETS girl.
YUMMY!
cookie dough in sweet cream,
OH YEAH...
ok, anyhow...
back to Stone Cold.
I think it would be an excellent place for him!
If you have one near you,
they DO have healthy options,
but i promies,
if you want to splurge,
they won't dissappoint!!

1 comment:
I pray he gets it!!
Post a Comment