SICKIES!!!
We had to bring both littles into the Dr. today.
They are treating them for pink eye, just incase, but i think it's
REALLY, BAD SINUS trouble.
Of course, Drew has to swell all up...
he's coughing, actually has been for almost a month.
it just wouldn't go away.
Zachary is wheezing, so it's round the clock breathing treatments.
Both are on antibiotics, eye drops, steriods, zyrtec and musinex.
yeah, it's taking a written out schedule to keep track of all of this!
I'm also coughing up a lung, my sinuses are killing me, everything in my head is LOUD and swimming!
i don't want ANY of us to be sick for Christmas...
GO AWAY SICKIES!!!
1 comment:
It does look like Pink Eye ! I had it about a few weeks ago and Lil Leo got it then Thomas got it then Annie got it.It was the day after Holloween I just woke up to it, a swollen eye and then it went into the other one .
Hope he gets better soon and hope no one else gets it ...
Post a Comment