I have had problems with my back for 3 years and i just blew it off.
I wanted to do a bootcamp class a few months ago at the gym,
and when i went in for the pre-test for the class,
i realized it was going to be ROUGH on my back.
I went to the Dr. the following day,
they sent me for X-rays and a MRI.
i have anullar tears in my L-3 and L-4,
and the disk is bulging to the left at L-5/S-1
(wierd though, most of the pain is on the right!)
Then, i was sent to a neurosurgen.
They sent me to a pain management place for
this procedure.
This morning, i had it done.
If i remember correctly they said i could start exercising in 2 day!
i HOPE IT WORKED!!

2 comments:
sorry I am late with this post ! Did it help you? Sure hope it did!! I got the Christmas Card ! Thanks ! A great picture !!!!
at night, i seem to sleep better. i was waking every 30 minutes to switch positions.
during the day, if i'm on my feet a lot, it still hurts a lot. i haven't had any of the 'lightening' pain down my leg that makes me fall sometimes, though!
of course, i've been fighting sinus/congestion and coughing so much my back and stomach are killing me!
i can't wait till everything feels better! LOL
THANKS!
Post a Comment