This year, for the littles birthday party....
We did a race car theme.
I had GRAND plans in my head....
I prepared for at least a month...
I even had Hubby help out and he got really into it too....
working for weeks on projects......
Decorations, games, prizes, food, how the food and drinks were put out...
It was all thought out, all prepared for.....
just waiting for the next morning, the morning of the party.....
and Drew wakes up in the middle of the night,
throwing up!
I had been feeling bad for a few hours and having to help and clean up
after him....
I started too.
After much thought,
I realized the big huge platter of brownies and cookies, had to go....
FOOD poisioning from the EGGS I used!
Then we realized Trevor ate some too and wasn't sick....
until about 2:00 and he started too!
YUP....
the three of us "tasted" the brownies,
Lance and Zachary didn't....
the three of us were sick.
to be continued.......




1 comment:
oh no!!! Hope y'll are all better by now.
Everything looked so nice!! bet they enjoyed it!!
Post a Comment