Thursday, September 29, 2011

WHY do Dr.'s do that?


Today, Drew went for his Cardiologist appointment.
In case you don't remember why we have to take him to a Cardiologist,
you can read:
and
(oh how i had forgotten about all the stuff that happend in that post!
  I can laugh about it NOW!)

We got an ALL CLEAR!!! WOO HOO!!
But,
Before he said he sees NO DAMAGE....
he brought in that paper with a picture of a heart...
started explaining all about the things they look for,
the problems those things can cause.....
the whole while I was thinking,
"just skip to it...did you FIND ANY of those things or is he FINE?!"

FINALLY, he said, "and we don't see ANY of these going on!"
His next appointment is scheduled for 2013!! 

Just to check things out again.  If he can run on a treadmill
they will have him run on one just to make sure
 when he's being physical his heart works correctly.

sorry, I'm tired and don't feel good
 (sinuses are KILLING me),
so none of these pics were edited...
Drew ALWAYS has red eyes in pics!
I just couldn't wait to share the GREAT news!!

1 comment:

bettyp said...

Whoo Hoo !! Thats great news!!!