Sunday, November 9, 2008

early start

I had an early start to the day thanks to the littlest bit... 4:30 a.m. doesn't he KNOW that is NOT time to wake up? of course, he naps off and on until the next little wakes, and i was left wide awake. I do enjoy having the house quiet though. I would much rather be sleeping!
at least he slept all night without waking because he's pretty snotty sounding.

Z, although in our room, is in his toddler bed so i can make sure he's breathing ok, stayed IN his OWN bed all night! YEA!!!

I have a new computer now. If i can get the kids well, hopefully i can get into some routine of keeping up with this.

I wish i could find my cord to my camera! maybe if i went through my closet i would find it. yea, that's gonna happen...right after i finish the laundry, dishes, play outside with the kids, make lunch, plan then cook supper, oh and maybe at some point today get a shower and get dressed.
nah, it's not gonna happen....the closet, not the shower.

No comments: