We were PLANNING to go trade our car in today for a VUE. They look like a mini Outlook, which is our 'family' vehicle.....when you have a big family, you NEED a BIG vehicle! We have a Gold Saturn Ion that the lease is about to end. We always use the same dealership because we like the people there...and they like us! We have purchased 3 cars from them!
Lance repeatedly asked her if it was APRIL 1ST and if this was a JOKE! she assured him and told him sad to say...NO!
We have tried using our local Saturn dealer and they always had horrible service or sales people.
since we already knew what we wanted, just wanted to see the vehicles in person(to pick colors and test drive) we went ahead and looked. I went in thinking i would pick between Ruby Red, White or Black. I didn't really like the idea of the black bumper, especially on the white, but i didn't mind the look of it in person. they only had one with leather seats though, and we don't want leather seats. They had a black, but only with titanium seats, and i want cashmere. I'm also thinking i would hate everytime it showed dirt, so i'm cancelling the black thoughts.
We asked them if they could get a white one on their lot, and he said he would have to ask him manager. I'm thinking they are going to say no. that's ok though....we have located others...one an hour drive away which is doable and if we have to, the other is 2 hours away...also doable.
I did test drive the ruby red (i did NOT like the Chili pepper red....it was like a fire engine red...don't like that. the ruby is a darker color.) with the cashmere. it's very pretty...
I now have to decide which i rather the most...i know which i'm leaning towards....
we will probably go in the next few days to look at the other dealers if the local one says he won't try to bring a white one here.
which would YOU pick? take my poll over there-->
and leave me a message!
3 comments:
LOL must be new car month! We just bought a new car too!! (Well new to us..'07 Honda CRV). It's been my dream car for years and I'm in L-O-V-E with it.
I vote for the Ruby Red. We have a white car and it's soo hard to keep clean and my hubby complains about not being able to see to be able to wax it (like he really does that anywhooooooooo, lol!). Keep us informed, I'm anxious to see what you get!
I vote for red Ros!! I used to have a white van and it gets dirtier than any other car I have had and I had MANY! Somebody once told me it was like driving an appliance. LOL
we so to need a bigger van......we just can't find one in our price range. I pray we do soon becaus now we have to take 2 cars when we go any where as a family.
Post a Comment