Friday, June 19, 2009

Home sweet home

We are back home....have been since Tuesday evening.
I've just been tired and busy.
I didn't work out while gone, like i planned, so as soon as i got home, unpacked the kids and vehicle, i rushed out to go workout.
Wed. i had a Dr. appointment and had to straighten up the house for playgroup that i was hosting on Thursday. I managed to fit a nap in also...i was THAT tired.
Thurs. i had playgroup, went work out...seems like something else, but I cannot remember what we did.
today....had to get Father's day stuff taken care of, got the littles down for a nap, went work out and now i need to finish washing clothes, and cleaning the toys they have from the den to their room!
We are going to pick up our boat from the 'shop' this evening! planning an easy supper since we won't be home when i'm usually cooking!
I'm hoping to get to an update about our trip tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: