to go visit back home.
the plan is to go while Lance in on midnight shifts. maybe he will sleep better if the kids aren't screaming and banging on everything!
Looks like the next set is the 13-16 of this month.
Someone wanna have a crawfish boil? :-)
PLEASE don't tell me the crawfish are already hard.....LALALALALALALALALA (fingers in ears) cause i DON'T WANNA HEAR THAT!
I also need to find out what the hours of operation are for Curves in M. C. I can go there with a travel pass since i'm a member here. I have a goal of going 5 days of week, but i've been going 6 days a week and REALLY want to try my best to keep that up!
Give me a call on my cell phone if you have time while i'm down. I'll be at moms Saturday during the day, Elwood's Saturday night and Sunday. Mom's again until Tuesday. I'll be at Miss. Betty's at some point cause I promised her a walk one day while i'm there!! I can't forget the jogger stroller....hope i have room!!
At some point on Tuesday we will make our way back home!!

1 comment:
Oh I can't wait !!! It will be fun to see you again and meet your little boys too!!
Hey!! I am down .9 lbs. I know its not much but I'll take it LOL!!!
Post a Comment