We will spend the night at my parents tonight, then, tomorrow we will be visiting with a very good friend of mine, MISTY and 2 of her 3 kiddos (Jacob and Lauren)! I haven't seen them since i was preggo with the littlest bit! I can't wait! THAT doesn't happen often!
Monday night, mom will keep the little ones and we are going spend the night ALONE! NO KIDS! JUST US....THAT doesn't happen often!
we will go back to get them Tuesday...probably sleeping at my parent's again. We will have to get up on Wednesday morning and head home since Lance has to go to work that evening.
and just because I'm in FRONT of the camera instead of BEHIND it...THAT doesn't happen very often. I'll post a pic of Zachary and myself. i was trying to figure out the timer on my camera and Zachary wanted both of us to be in the pic...so here ya go!
3 comments:
Have fun !!!
You lok greatin this pic !!!
bp
Oh have a great time. Enjoy yourselves!
And BTW it's great to finally "see" you. You're absolutely gorgeous!
Man, have I got a gorgeous wife and a handsome child or what??? ;-)
Post a Comment