Friday, July 3, 2009

There's a party going on right here..

a celebration....





for Zachary, who will be THREE and Drew, who will be TWO! We plan this and announce it early since most of the people coming are from out of town and have to plan in advance to come. Those of you who are NOT out of town, you will gets yours later....i decided to wait and mail them.

I didn't want to post the pics i used for the invitation until everyone received theirs. I'm sure everyone did by now.....so here they are. I think they came out pretty cute, especially since they weren't cooperating AT ALL with me that day (ok, so when DO THEY? lol)

If you usually don't travel to the party, and would like to come....the more the merrier.... just let me know, either in a message here, call the house or my cell, or email me at my email addy!

I fixed the page to allow anonymous replies to post, so you shouldn't have to sign in for anything.

It's usually a big 'ol family gathering....
lots of visiting, food and fun!
We would love to see ALL of you!!!

It will be:
August 29th
all day
(cake & Ice cream at 1:00)
our house
Kiddo's bring your swimsuits!!

Us.....Lance, Ros, Travis, Trevor, Zachary, Drew & Tibby!

1 comment:

Danine said...

Oh I would love to come and meet you all! Hope the boys birthday goes wonderfully! Have some ice cream for me!

Cutest pictures yet of the boys Ros!