goes to ME!
On that boat outing last week, I did NOT put sunscreen on. I not only did not put it on ME, resulting in VERY BURNT shoulders, but i did not put it on the little ones!!!
thank goodness for thier life jackets and having shirts with sleeves!
Thier faces did get burned, but it could have been SO MUCH WORSE!
this was right after and it didn't stay that red, you already can't tell they had sunburn other than a little peeling on their noses. Drew turns red within minutes of being outside no matter what!
the sad thing, the sunscreen was in the bag...IN THE BOAT with us!!
I learned my lesson! PROMISE!
Oh, AND the scratch on Zachary's face....was from ME TOO! he was shaking the juice in his cup to make it spray out in the vehicle, and when i went to take it from him, my nail scratched him! Poor kid! it's healing nicely though! thank goodness!
1 comment:
Yea!! Your the worst MOM!!!LOL!!!
Dakota get red like that in no time outside
Post a Comment