I have BEEN eyeing this bed set for a while...maybe a YEAR!
It was pretty expensive and i just couldn't see spending THAT much for it (it was the extra pretty pillows that cost so much). So, we didn't get it.
a few months ago, Cheryl, sent pics of her new bed set that she got for a STEAL...and it was THE ONE!
When i looked for it, i couldn't find it WITH the pillows for the sale price, so we again, didn't get it.
A few weeks ago, we gotone of a hundred a catalog in from JCPenny, and it was in there...with ALL the pillows included...on sale! PLUS, there was a coupon for 15% off! We ordered it and when the total came up it was even CHEAPER!!

Our walls are khaki and chocolate, and i always wanted to add that exact blue to the room. this was the perfect set!
I know, i need to steam it or something to get the wrinkles out!
It was pretty expensive and i just couldn't see spending THAT much for it (it was the extra pretty pillows that cost so much). So, we didn't get it.
a few months ago, Cheryl, sent pics of her new bed set that she got for a STEAL...and it was THE ONE!
When i looked for it, i couldn't find it WITH the pillows for the sale price, so we again, didn't get it.
A few weeks ago, we got

Our walls are khaki and chocolate, and i always wanted to add that exact blue to the room. this was the perfect set!
I know, i need to steam it or something to get the wrinkles out!
3 comments:
Very nice!
We have an ice blue and chocolate bedding set, too!
WOW !! That is really pretty !!!
Love that blue !!
OH *sigh* I love that set too! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Soooo happy for you. Glad your hubby will allow you to get it, my hubby gives me a weird look and say some few choice words about it being to girly, among other things, lol! So I guess I'll just have to live my fantasy thru yours!
Post a Comment