Thursday, August 20, 2009

the start of.....

School has started again...
lots of papers to fill out, packing lunches, having to be somewhere early (6:30 for Travis!), homework, early to bed......
and i'm starting to run again!!
I've been working on this for a couple of weeks, but if it's not one thing, it's another that has put a kink in my plan.
The first week, i did GREAT! I was SOOOOOO sore, but i worked through it and walked or ran 4 or 5 days that week!


The next week, i was SOOOO sunburnt, i could not stand to be outside. It was bad enough wearing a SHIRT! so, i did nothing! By the next weekend, i was ready! I've gone ONCE since then. I'm putting it here to be accountable!!


I have still been going to curves, usually 6 days a week. I have no idea how many clothes size i'm down because i started off in ELASTIC! that doesn't have a size right?
I'm 'shopping' through my own closet these days! NICE to see (and wear) the sizes pre-littles!!!!
The scale says 55 pounds down...i feel, 100 pounds lighter though!!

so, routines are needed when school starts again.
this year, i am adding RUNNING 3 days a week (i'll set this goal for now....and add more days as it becomes easier and a habit).
and just because....here are pics on my cutie pie, Drew.... he's growing fast! not such a baby anymore!

3 comments:

Danine said...

Go you! Now look who's turning into a Cougar...lol!

Very proud of you...keep up the great job! And heck if you miss a week just make up for it the next. We can't be 100% all the time, we have lives to live too!

bettyp said...

You will get there!!! Just hang in there!!
55lbs is great!!!

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

Thanks to both of you!!
I'm getting there! the closer to 'goal' the slower it's going, but i'm definitely seeing the results.