Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I can't say THAT anymore!

The weekend before last, on Saturday, while working out at Curves.  One of the ladies working there said, the day before, 3 of 6 people that won t-shirts in a drawing said, ' I never win ANYTHING!'.  so, me being a smarty pants said, 'i never win ANYTHING!'


Monday, I go in to workout and i hear the owners daughter say, "did i hear someone say they NEVER win ANYTHING?"
I just grinned. 
she walked towards me, grabbed this shiney silver bag and said, "YOU won the bootcamp contest!"  I had the most points and came in FIRST!!!


(we received points for working out at least 3 times a week, i go 6.
 If someone sees you doing the machines correctly .
 bringing someone to try curves. 
someone joining.
 buying the Sept. NOT FOR SISSIES t-shirt.


 losing weight. 
losing inches.
going to a weight managment class)
 most of the things were about 5 points. 
having someone join was 25!
the class was 10. 
the only extra thing i did was purchase a t-shirt, because i liked it! 
I won from pounds and inches lost!


I lost 11 pounds and




i don't remember the inches, but it was QUITE a few!!
 i was SHOCKED at my measurments this time!

THEN... a few weeks ago, i went to Because I Said So  blog
and saw she was giving away a Sonic gift card


 for $25.  i posted my comment and forgot about it. 
was i surprised when on monday morning, i see I had won one of the cards!!!


WOO HOO!!!  maybe i should go hit the casino...that is IF i gambled...but i don't.  oh well. 
I can't say, 'I NEVER WIN ANYTHING'....anymore!

1 comment:

bettyp said...

So glad you won something !!!
You do work hard to get the points .
Keep it up,I proud of you!!