I CANNOT wait until things are back to normal again!
I want my couch in the den, NOT the dining room!
i want my clothes in the closet, NOT the living room, kids closets, laundry room.
i want the TV back on the wall, not on my dresser...and our bedroom TV, in our room, NOT on the kitchen counter!
I want the dust wiped off of everything, i want to see our beautiful new floors, not tools and dust. i want the color of our walls and molding to be seen, not PRIMER.....
i cannot wait until this is OVER!!
in the meantime. Hubby and I were able to get away! I had an appointment in Houston on Thursday, so on Wed. hubby brought the littles to my mom (THANK YOU MOM!!), Trevor went to his dad's, and Travis went to a friends. Thursday, we left early to go to Houston. Went to my appointment, had a LATE lunch, then traveled to Galveston.
we stayed in a BEAUTIFUL hotel. The room looked like a bed and breakfast...gorgeous!
we rode up and down the beach that night, found a place to have dinner (and brought dessert back to the hotel! CHEESECAKE, YUMMY!)
We stopped a few times along the beach to take pics,
then, found a place to eat for lunch.
We met up with an old co-worker of Lance's that now works for the weather service at NASA.
After lunch, we went to Moody Gardens but only did the Aquairium since we didn't have time to do everything there.
Back to reality now.











No comments:
Post a Comment