Tuesday, October 27, 2009

flooring

Please vote in the poll on the right!
we went look at flooring today. 
these are the 2 samples i brought home:





that little piece of a lighter color is what what in there before.
I took several pics in different lighting.





I like the medium colored one the best (the one on the right in the above pic.  not only for the coloring, but also the look and feel of it.)
but i need input.....does it look ok against the paneling in there?  it's a LIGHT paneling. 

i would HATE to have to pick out EVERYTHING for a brand new house...i would be so afraid i would hate it after it was all done!!!

HELP!!
here is Drew testing it out! 








i think it can handle it!


1 comment:

bettyp said...

Yep the med one is it !!!
the dark one will be too dark.
I think it will look good next to the wall