Oh My God !!! Hope his little butt got blue too !!! Yea, he looks pretty proud of what he did !!Hahaha!!
I have four boys too. Mine now range in age from 18 to 28. I did get one girl along the way (she's 25). Survival isn't easy but it can be done! Now I'm on the next generation and my first grandchild is a girl! I'm loving the ruffles and bows!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh My God !!! Hope his little butt got blue too !!!
Yea, he looks pretty proud of what he did !!Hahaha!!
I have four boys too. Mine now range in age from 18 to 28. I did get one girl along the way (she's 25). Survival isn't easy but it can be done! Now I'm on the next generation and my first grandchild is a girl! I'm loving the ruffles and bows!
Post a Comment