Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Night one...

Our bed arrived yesterday...oh, it's so nice!!  looks like clouds!
I have to admit, my first night wasn't as great as i hoped.
NOT because of the bed though!
I slept from 11-3, WONDERFUL!
THEN, Zachary woke up.  Said he wanted to sweep in my bed. 
got him back to sleep, then.....I COULDN'T FALL BACK TO SLEEP! 
     ARGH!
Not sure what time i eventually fell asleep,
but i know soon after i finally did,
the alarm went off!

The good news:
my arms and hands didn't go to sleep all night like they usually do.
when i got out of bed, i didn't walk like a little old lady
my hands were not swollen, and almost every morning they are!

Hopefully the kids will SOON learn to sleep all night
and i can get a FULL nights sleep
without having to go into thier room to get them back to sleep.

I have a migraine trying to start,
and i'm SURE that's the reason for not being able to fall back to sleep...
that and my brain would NOT turn off!


1 comment:

bettyp said...

Sure hope it helps you to feel better !!
Dakota is on night #6 of sleeping in his room. He does sleep all night long. When he was younger he slept in his room but when she went over nite at work and he was at my house he would sleep with me in the bed . So when he got home he wanted to sleep with his parents and it stated from there ....