Monday, March 22, 2010

What's YOUR number?

my number is 35, i think.  lol
at least that is what the lady in the store said.  it may be different when i try out different ones....

what am i talking about? 
We are getting a:

I am HOPING it will be delivered today!
My BACK is hoping it will be delivered today!

I have heard a lot of people say this bed is WONDERFUL.
that it is comfortable and that it helps relieve back pain.
OH, how i hope it makes my back feel better!

i'll let ya know how we like it after a night or two!



1 comment:

bettyp said...

Thats the kind of bed that Angela & Thomas has. They liked it at first but now they are not in love with it . Don't ask me why ....I know they paid a lot for it . I sure hope it helps you
bp