Friday, January 9, 2009

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...

DAY we had yesterday! it was in the 70's, we had sandals on and shorts... such a wonderful day to be out!

so I took the littles outside in the backyard to play. Of course i had my camera! I snapped away all afternoon. Travis and Trevor made it home from school so i ATTEMPTED to get a pic of all four...yes, i know. it just never works like i want it to! I did get a few good pics of both Travis and Trevor (after threatening them to take away games for the weekend!)

this is what i ended up with!

4 comments:

bradsmom123 said...

Ros I LOVE IT!!! How do you make something like that? What program did you use. Aren't these Nikons Great!?!?!

Danine said...

Love the pics! Is that a Picassa studio that you used? Gotta love the bribing the older ones too.

And I have to say since I'm sitting here after we just got majorily dumped on with FEET of snow, I'm going to say.....ARGH about the hot weather!

meli said...

I finally made it over here, and I am LOVING all of your pictures!!!! I haven't seen pics of those boys of yours in ages... such a handsome bunch you have there!!

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

THANKS!!

I use Picnik.com it's so fun!

we have very mild winters, but we have a BEAST of a summer!