I am talking about for ME!
I have 3 gift certificates. one of which was given to me Mother's day, 2007. YES, you read that right. No, i did NOT make a mistake. It IS suppose to be two thousand SEVEN.
it's for a pedicure and manicure, but i'm just going do the Pedicure. (i don't really have much finger nails. i don't bite them, they just break, or i keep them short). I'll put the rest to something else at another time. hummmm...a facial is sounding really relaxing!

i have 2 others for massages! one for an hour and one for a half hour. i was going to try to use both in one day, but decided to do an hour. I'll use the other half hour one and pay for another half another time. i don't think i could keep still on the table for that long unless i was ASLEEP!

So, this morning at 9:15, i will getting my little piggies all prettied (that's a word, right?)!!
then, tomorrow morning, at 9:00....i will be in heaven, getting a wonderful massage! Maybe i can talk hubby into lunch...so i don't have to come home and make lunch for us (he's off and the littles will be home with him....and sometimes they like to eat.)
2 comments:
how wonderful for you! i hope you enjoyed every minute of it and know you deserved it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
You will be amazed at how fast time goes while you are being massaged. Cheri and I did a spa/massage while in China, and we were shocked to find out it took around 3 hours. It felt like no more than 30 minutes. :)
Enjoy your pampering!
Post a Comment