What are YOU thankful for?
I am thankful that my husband has a great job. I'm thankful that with today's economy that he HAS a job! because of that job....
I am thankful that i am able to stay home with my 2 littles. I was able to stay home with the older 2 also. I am home when they get home from school, I am available if they need me during the day, if they are sick and have to stay home.
There are days that i want to run and hide. There are days that i tell them i changed my name from mom to.....I'm not telling you! There are days that i cannot wait until they are all in school and i can go to work... but at the end of the day (after they are in bed and all asleep and the house is TOTALLY QUIET) I am THANKFUL that i am able to be a SAHM!!
thank you babe! LOVE YOU!
Leave a comment that you posted what you were thankful for or leave it in the comments section!!
1 comment:
I'm thankful for my family, thankful too that I have both of my jobs (even though there are days like today that I'd really like to throw in the towel) and I'm really thankful for all the soldiers risking their lives every single day so I can sit here on my arse and have the freedom to type this!!
Post a Comment