Thursday, January 29, 2009

look alike or what?

since backing up my picutres, i have been going through them.


i came across pictures of a pictures i had taken on a trip back home sometime last year.

when i saw this picture (of me below) i immediately though of this picture (of Trevor below).

all i can say is WOW... do we look alike or what?




all four of the boys look a lot alike, and i'm usually told they look like me. I think it's mostly because they have my eyes. I know Zachary has his dads expressions. at times i think he looks so much like Travis and Trevor when they were toddlers, other times, he looks a lot like Lance.

I usually see resemblance of me or my brother Shane in my kids pictures.


I'm pretty sure we were about 2 and 3 in this one


and about 3 and 4 in this one



sorry for the poor quality of the pics...they are pictures of pictures.


Who does YOUR kids look like? post a pic of you as a kid and leave me a comment to go check it out!

1 comment:

meli said...

Wow! You two DO look so much a like!!!