Saturday, January 17, 2009

it's so nice when they cooperate!

He has such a great smile, he's so handsome....and he is SO GROWN UP!!!

I love when he lets me catch a real smile and doesn't act up right when the camera snaps. i keep saying I'm going to make an entire collage of goofiness. I could probably make about 10!

While looking through pics, i realized a had quite a few pics that he WASN'T making faces, turning his back to me, closing his eyes... i made this.


He's growing up so fast. I cannot believe how close it is to him being old enough to go off to college. He's a sophomore right now....2 years left of high school.

WOW, how did that happen so fast?

2 comments:

meli said...

Wow, Ros, a sophomore already?!! WHEN did THAT happen???

I love the collage! He's really a very handsome kid!!

Danine said...

How handsome he is...bet you have the girls beating down the door?

Sophomore..yikes! C will be a sophomore next year and all I can think about is "where has the time gone?" Before long it'll be time for college tours, senior pictures and prom...oh i'm tearing up already.