Thursday, February 5, 2009

It was a blue day...


blue, the color, the dog, and paint.


excuse the bed head. this was after a nap!


We made these too!
we have to decide on what pics to put in them, then we will hang them in their room!

Zachary was called 'frog' until he was born because we didn't tell his name to anyone. Hubby thought at the first ultrasound it looked like a frog, and it stuck!

After Drew was born, hubby ordered flowers with a stuffed animal (it was suppose to be a bear) and they sent a giraffe. mom & dad had flowers delivered and it had a giraffe sitting in a fire truck! I LOVE stuffed giraffes! the more babyish, the better!

Here is lil bit playing peek-a-boo with daddy and his hat.

and this one just because i thought it was cute!

1 comment:

Danine said...

love the pictures again. the peak-a-boo are sooo cute! it's too funny that I also LOVE giraffes (i've always said because I'm so short!). what a wonderful mom you are to be doing such great projects with the kids. again memories they'll have for generations!