you better shape up.... cause i
Today, we went to this WONDERFUL brand new park in town. it's only a couple miles from our house. 
I got LOTS of great pics of THREE of my 'boys'!



They fell asleep before we even got home!
oh, never mind. got sidetracked for a minute. THAT happens often!
THAT, was a song from "Grease".
HERE, are some pics from today that made me think of THAT song!
Today, we went to this WONDERFUL brand new park in town. it's only a couple miles from our house. 
the littles ran, and ran, and ran.....and threw rocks, and climbed, and slid, and RAN. some. MORE!
I got LOTS of great pics of THREE of my 'boys'!
They are so cute! of course i'm NOT biased or anything!!


They fell asleep before we even got home!ARGH! i have one pic that i had originally posted that i misspelled something so i took it off. Now, blogger keeps giving me an error message and won't let me post it! i'll try again later!
UPDATE: i was finally able to upload it, it was the one with 2 side by side of Zachary.
4 comments:
Great pics! ;)
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my husband to stick to the no color rule, but I think he gets the point when anything he buys with color goes straight to the trash. I mean really, did he forget what we discussed? LOL. I need to crack down on the diet even harder and see what that does. I just can't wait for summer. LOL
Wow love the new pictures of the boys and dad :-) YOu have such cute, wait handsome boys :-)
love the pictures and all 3 of the kids (LOL!) look like they had fun.
absolutely love the picture of the hubby walking down the boardwalk with the kids!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT park day (that's really a beautiful park, too!!)
Post a Comment