Friday, February 13, 2009

Love, Hearts, Red....

Yep, Valentine's Day is coming!

Valentine's Day.... FEBRUARY 14th
(I'm sure you didn't need a reminder as to what tomorrow is)
Today, we played with red noodles... pretending they were fingernails and binoculars, lined them up to count them... made a necklace. Doesn't EVERYONE make a noodle necklace as a kid?

WE (because he wasn't as into as i had hoped! lol) glued pieces of red and white contruction paper and cut out a heart.



Not sure what we are doing tomorrow, and i can't say what hubby is getting because i'm sure he will read this at some point tonight (hey sweetie...hope it's a calm night at work! you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what it is!)


I know tomorrow is suppose to be all about love, and showing it, but shouldn't we let the people we love know what they mean to us 365 days a year....not JUST on one that Hallmark promotes!


I played with my filters on my camera today. the pics came out ok, but i'll keep working on that.

No comments: