This:


some turn out ok, others....i keep trying.




That:


(i LOVE baby feet!)

(ok, toddler feet too.... it was just way too cute how he had his feet kicked back and relaxing!)

and the other.....
The Shower:

I have had a strong dislike (i don't like the word 'hate') for the showerhead in our main bathroom (I use that one, not the master bath). we replaced it when we moved here, but it never had a lot of pressure. this weekend, hubby bought a new one. i LOVE it! the littles took naps at the same time and i was able to take a shower longer than 5 minutes and didn't have to worry about two little boys..or even just ONE, destroy anything! AAAAHHHHHH the simple things in life!
2 comments:
Great pictures!!
I LOVE baby feet, too!
Well, any feet, really. I love photos of feet!! But, baby feet are my favorite! And those are some great ones up there :-D
great pics! Ummm can I borrow that shower head...it looks like heaven!
Post a Comment