Zachary's room has always been 'frogs'. He was called Frog from his first ultra sound pic, and it just stuck.
He had the most adorable baby bed set.
He has REALLY been into Woody Buzz from Toy Story, so we have started making some 'changes' in his room.
We started with the bed sets for both of them from meemom and pappy.
Meemom had given them a bunch of happy meal toys from Toy Story, back from 1994 or so, that she had picked up (it was Travis' FAVORITE movie and toys back then too!) still in the bags!
I used those on the shelves in the room.
I used those on the shelves in the room.
We ordered a clock from Ebay, and wouldn't you know it, no sooner we checked the feedback, made an order and paid for it, the seller skipped out....no clock, out the money for it too!
We picked out a throw that matched the room, and i ended up putting it on the wall because it's too hot to cover with it, and it's ADORABLE!
I have some other idea's to decorate.....i just have to figure out how to execute my idea's! LOL and find the TIME to do them!
OTHER changes happening is....
I'm putting them in the same room!
That means, Zachary is going to sleep in his toddler bed (it's been in his room about a year. we occasionally try it out, but i usually end up putting him back in the baby bed because he gets out and wonders around!
it also means that Drew, will be moving out of the baby bed that is our living room (it's a closed off room that we have a baby bed set up and company sleeps in there) and into the baby bed in thier room!
I've never been brave enough to try this because they don't both consistantly sleep through the night!!!
I'm hoping they do better being in the same room, and get used to each other being in there.
I want the living room back as that. our living room. It's a nice cozy little sitting area, with no TV or other disturbances...(it's also the room that they PAINTED THE CARPET IN!!!)
UPDATE: I had the last week of post 'scheduled' to come through, so this was written after the first night! The first night, i thought i would LOSE my mind. What was i thinking? Trying this while Drew was coughing half the night, Zachary starting to not feel well....
I'm HAPPY to say, after the first night, it has gone GREAT!! they are for the most part sleeping through the night. if one wakes (Drew, for something to drink...or Zachary coughing), they don't wake the other and are going right back to sleep!! I hope it continues!!!
UPDATE: I had the last week of post 'scheduled' to come through, so this was written after the first night! The first night, i thought i would LOSE my mind. What was i thinking? Trying this while Drew was coughing half the night, Zachary starting to not feel well....
I'm HAPPY to say, after the first night, it has gone GREAT!! they are for the most part sleeping through the night. if one wakes (Drew, for something to drink...or Zachary coughing), they don't wake the other and are going right back to sleep!! I hope it continues!!!
1 comment:
Its going to work . May take a few mights but stay with it . They will end up likeing it .
I am sure the room will turn out cute!!
Post a Comment