Saturday, October 3, 2009

Guess what we've been working on?

remember this?

I wasn't too fond of the tye dye look...
so we purchased a


Bissell Spotbott
it was working, but it would have taken a week of working on all of that to get it all up.
SO, Hubby went pick up one of these:


it worked WONDERFUL!!  we cleaned the carpet with the carpet cleaner first, a couple of times, THEN, went over and over and OVER it with the upholstery tool, our fingers and a nail brush, then AGAIN with the upholestery tool.... and now, it looks like this:


the ottoman didn't come out as clean as the carpet did, but that will be MUCH easier to change if i want to, than the carpet would have been!!! 
I would LOVE new carpet, but i always figured we would wait a few more years.  I can't see changing the carpet while they are still little and will make spots daily!!!


No comments: