Starting in the morning, they will begin demolition!!
The wall between the den and our bedroom will be pulled out.
I'm not sure what else will be done tomorrow,
but i know they are starting and are starting with that wall!
While they have things taken apart,
we will be making some changes that we had planned to do
...eventually.
I THINK we are going to go look at flooring tomorrow.
Insurance will be paying for new floor in both rooms affected,
and i don't want to go with what we have in either.
I would rather not have carpet anywhere in the house,
so i'm hoping we don't have to put it back in our room.
BUT....i would rather get some other things done without going way over budget and put carpet back in there (for now, anyhow) if it gives us a lil more money for bigger changes we would rather do.
I hope this goes quick and easy!
REALLY. QUICK!
i already want my house back, and they haven't even started YET!

No comments:
Post a Comment