When he was 2, the dr's thought he may have had migraines on a couple occasions, but then there was a LONG period of no episodes (THANK GOODNESS!)
He has been having headaches again and was given allergy meds to help. He's been taking it and the headaches are a daily occurrence now. Tuesday, he was in tears it hurt so bad, so i made an appointment.
He went in yesterday and they questioned him about how often, when it hurts, where it hurts...
no answers were given, no medicine was given....
they want a MRI done. I was not even told why they wanted to do this...are they looking for something?
He didn't see HIS Dr. yesterday. His Dr. would have told me why he wanted a MRI done. This Dr. told me he was going to go find out what his Dr. had given him in the past and speak to Trevor's Dr. This Dr. never returned, but the nurse came in, told me she would have to get approval from our Ins. first for the MRI.
WHAT? what MRI?
oh, he didn't tell you that?
NO ma'am.
ok, well, he wants a MRI of the head done.
ooook.
I haven't heard from them yet, but i have to call back today to make sure they actually have a return visit scheduled with HIS Dr. because his appointment on the paper they game me says his appointment is at 9:15 P.M. on the day of his appointment...funny thing...they CLOSE at 5!
I'll ask them when do they think the appointment for the MRI will be.
Since they said MRI in front of Trevor, i had to explain to him what it is and what he would have to do and now, he keeps asking when does he have to go to have this done. (he's a worrier).
1 comment:
Oh I can explain everything to you in detail in you'd like and Trevor too! Wish we lived closer, Christian could even go over the MRI with Trev!! Actually you should request for an MRA along with the MRI that shows more than the MRI. I don't want to scare you but I know what they are looking for. If you'd like to email me feel free......thedanine@gmail.com
Post a Comment