for being so excited about a PANTRY...
for one, it kept me busy and my mind from thinking about waiting on the call with the results all the time.
It also made things so much easier to FIND things in there.
It really LOOKS so much better!!
So nice and neat now! I hope we can keep it that way!
THe small shelf was on the wall before but i pulled it down, painted it and hubby put it back up.
lame, i know! lol
for one, it kept me busy and my mind from thinking about waiting on the call with the results all the time.
It really LOOKS so much better!!
THe small shelf was on the wall before but i pulled it down, painted it and hubby put it back up.

lame, i know! lol
Thank you babe....for making the shelves, painting them, hanging them... making the frame for the chalk board.....even when you didn't feel good and probably really didn't WANT to mess with all that!
3 comments:
totally love it! and you're not LAME at all. as mom's we need to have our "motherly duties" to be as easy as pie for us as we can make it (and heck you have a lot of mouths to feed there Ros!). Have a great time in your new pantry!
Hey !! It looks great!!
In times like this you are better off doing something for your home and family.
Thank God his test came out okay . I am sure he is over what he had .
bp
Not lame at all! I am completely impressed and totally jealous!!!! It's an awesome pantry...and I'm glad Trevor's results were negative. Now I hope they figure out what is going on and get him some relief!
Post a Comment