This year, things are different.... we didn't have a group photo on our cards. I found a pic of each of the boys that i liked, and found a card that fit four pics. I couldn't see trying THIS again:

We also did not put up our big tree. i tried a little 3' one for 2 days in the den and the littles had it on the floor several times, i could just imagine them pulling the big full pretty one down... so no big pretty tree this year:
Next year when Drew will hopefully not be sleeping in the living room anymore (our living room is a closed off room that we never used. The littles share a room but neither of them sleep through the night all the time so we seperated them as to not wake the other up!) we will put the tree in the living room since there are french doors. That way we can still have a big pretty tree, we can SEE it through the glass doors and the littles won't be allowed in there for fear they knock it over on themselves!!!
Our 'christmas' is starting a little early. We are leaving Saturday to head to my parents to have Christmas there. we will be back late on Monday night. Tomorrow will be spent packing and double/triple checking we aren't forgetting anything for all six of us!!!
We are coming back home to have Christmas. We ALWAYS wake up at home on Christmas morning!
Leave a comment and let us know where YOU will be spending chirstmas
1 comment:
so sounds like my house :-) I have 5 boys and a 1 little girl and I am due with a new little one March 13th. I had 5 boys 1st :-) and my xmas cards and pics are the same way, can everyone sit still for just one shot, no :-)
Post a Comment