~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After last night, I am convinced i will never have a full nights sleep (or even 3 hours of consecutive sleep) until my 2 littles go off to college. Even then, I'm SURE they will call me to let me know when they wake during the night!
Poor Drew, he went for a WELL visit (had to get shots) Friday. The next day, he started with a runny nose and it has gotten worse each day/night. Last night, I really considered taking him to the ER. I thought for sure he could not breathe. He doesn't do well sleeping out of his bed, but i was scared to death to put him in his room and not hear him if he was having trouble breathing. so, in our bed and awake every 30 minutes barking and stuffy.
THEN... if that wasn't enough, Zachary started at 11 p.m. crying at his door to come out of his room. I usually just bring him in our bed because he will sleep like a baby in there, but there was no room for him, so i tried getting him to stay in his bed.
he didn't like that idea. he would get up and say, 'i wan dat!' pointing to his door. he wanted to get out. he even, in the dark, found a coloring book with Buzz lightyear on it and said, 'i wan dat!'. he wanted me to go put the Toy Story DVD on! haha...good try buddy! NOT at 2:00, 2 :24, 2:45, 3:00, 3:27, 4:05 A.M.!.....you get the picture. he was awake when Drew was asleep!
NOT. A. FUN. NIGHT!
in all seriousness.... i know, and knew before last night, that i am DONE! our family is complete...NO, i don't feel like i'm 'missing' anything because i don't have a girl, i don't wish i had had a girl, i would not have another IF i knew for sure it was a girl....I love my boys, i feel my family is done.... and now i'm POSITIVE!Besides not getting a nights sleep in the last 3 years....
I do NOT do well pregnant. i having morning sickness from conception until delivery (don't believe me, ask the anesthesiologist if i should have had that spinach dip right before my emergency section with Drew....or ask my husband if having a chocolate milk shake before my emergency section with Zachary)
i swell beyond belief
I had H.E.L.P. for the last 2 and more than likely it would continue to happen if i have any more children (WHICH I HAVE NO PLANS TO!)
HELLP is an abbreviation of the main findings:
Hemolytic anemia
Elevated Liver enzymes and
Low Platelet count
blood pressure of 210/120 without any notice...doing wonderful, BP normal..then one afternoon..sky high...baby must come out....
emergency sections
i had to have the last two 6 and 5 weeks early because the H.E.L.P.
He (Drew) was obviously NOT finished baking!! my skinny lil guy!
seeing my teeny tiny baby with wires in and out of every part of him, needing help to breath, having to leave him at the hospital for 9 days and i had to go home, having to divide my time between the boys at home and my newborn in NICU....
this is NOT the first look you should have at your newborn(Zachary)!
it's not worth the risk to a sweet little baby or myself.
D-O-N-E!
I love every one of you sweet boys with all of my heart....it's FULL!

No comments:
Post a Comment