Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween & Thanksgiving


I know, these two days are almost a month apart, but better late than never!
For Halloween, Hubby had to work 4-12, Big T had to go to the football game since it was a friday night, and Lil T went TnT'ing with his cousins (he went as Superman). It was me and the littles! Z was a LION...RRRRRROARR... and D was a FROG, and i'd say one of the cutest lil frogs i've ever seen!







Then, there was Thanksgiving. I thought it was going to be Hubby, myself, and the littles... T & T weren't going to be home. SO I THOUGHT.

My mom called and said no one had mentioned anything about Thanksgiving and that they were going to come here if we didn't mind. Of course i don't mind! Hubby had to work 4-12 so even though he would be home most of the day, I loved knowing i would have family here that evening too! Big T decided he was going to come back the day before Thanksgiving with grandmom and pappy. my precious lil niece Lily Rose came with them too.
Mom and I cooked the ham and all the sides, desserts, breads... the guys fried the turkey outside. Oh MY....was THAT YUMMY!!! we had SO MUCH FOOD!!
Can you believe, i FORGOT to take pics until
they were ABOUT TO LEAVE! i was so sad!
Lily is ALWAYS singing.... she was singing, la-la-la-la-la-la -la....mom and I looked at each other and giggled. Lily piped up and said, 'THAT'S OPERA!' we CRACKED up laughing!

No comments: