We had a really nice Christmas day!
MY Christmas started early though! I GOT MY CAMERA (Nikon D40)!!! Hubby gave it to me
the night before knowing i would want to use it when the kids opened their gifts. I was able to charge the batteries and it was ready to go in the morning.
MY Christmas started early though! I GOT MY CAMERA (Nikon D40)!!! Hubby gave it to me
Drew woke first, not surprising. I didn't want him to see everything, so we played in the room for a while.
his exact words were..."oh wow!" heehee
All the kiddo seemed happy with their gifts.
Lance had to go to work for 8 a.m. (darn job! ;-))
He left to go to work, the boys played with their new stuff and i played around with my camera.
I realized i needed to get cooking and getting all the kids ready to go to a friends house (we were having lunch their).
Finally got everyone ready and we headed out at noon.
We went to my friend Melany's and Travis' friend Skylar. we had a great time visiting with our friends and their families. Melany's dad, James Burton was there. He just happens to be a great guitar player and was Elvis' guitar player back in the day! He played a little for us. Travis played a song he had written and Mr. Burton told him he really liked it.
Travis' reply, 'yeah, i think your stuff is cool too!' LOL 
We had really nice weather....probably 75 degrees! the boys went out and threw the football for a while, took pics with Mr. Burton, and just really had a great time!
THANKS Mel for having us!
we came home right before hubby got off of work and had a quiet evening cleaning the mess from the morning's chaos!
This evening, when hubby gets home and we get all packed up, we will be leaving to go to hubby's side of the family. we have a get together planned, some basketball games, and visiting friends while there. We won't be back until Monday (probably late again). I'm tired already, just thinking about it all!
i guess i should be getting everything together to go.... off to do laundry!
I hope everyone had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, spent surrounded b
y family and/or friends!!
We went to my friend Melany's and Travis' friend Skylar. we had a great time visiting with our friends and their families. Melany's dad, James Burton was there. He just happens to be a great guitar player and was Elvis' guitar player back in the day! He played a little for us. Travis played a song he had written and Mr. Burton told him he really liked it.
We had really nice weather....probably 75 degrees! the boys went out and threw the football for a while, took pics with Mr. Burton, and just really had a great time!
THANKS Mel for having us!
we came home right before hubby got off of work and had a quiet evening cleaning the mess from the morning's chaos!
This evening, when hubby gets home and we get all packed up, we will be leaving to go to hubby's side of the family. we have a get together planned, some basketball games, and visiting friends while there. We won't be back until Monday (probably late again). I'm tired already, just thinking about it all!
i guess i should be getting everything together to go.... off to do laundry!
I hope everyone had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, spent surrounded b
y family and/or friends!!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas too! Looks like the kids enjoyed themselves and had a blast! Enjoy the camera. I just bought myself my dream camera this summer after 21 years!!
Post a Comment