Saturday, December 13, 2008

something for the spring....

I know lots of people have the COLD, WHITE, FLUFFY stuff on the ground right now. Under that, probably dead grass.....so, I thought i would give you another reason to look forward to the spring, like warm weather, green grass...etc is not enough! it's a cheap, easy project that the kids will love!


you will need 11 pavers from lowes or home depot...or where ever you get things for your yard from. They are less than $2 each.


a pack of number stencils...or maybe not if you can paint/write without them (i CANNOT! LOL).


Paint that will stick on concrete and withstand the weather.





2 comments:

Maddy said...

GREAT idea!! My 4 year old is really into hopscotch right now and this would be SO cute in their play area! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. :D

Maddy said...

Hi again! LOL!! I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to direct you to my flickr account ( http://www.flickr.com/californiasaige ) I have a lot of pictures of some of the things I have made there (I assume you mean the Montessori materials?). There are SO many blogs and sites that I read and get ideas from! I will try to post on my blog of list of "resources" that I use. ;) I have most of them bookmarked.