Friday, December 26, 2008

Some pictures from our day....

I am already a picture freak, but put this new this new CAMERA in my hands and kids are running away saying, 'MOOOOoooom, STOP IT!!!'
this is just a few of the pics...there were probably 400 or more of them!

Our Christmas day... <---click there

i haven't put captions yet... and i could have added about 100 of them of GOOFY faces, hands, backs of heads, or of nothing because they were running away from the camera.

I have still not packed! i better get busy! oh, we probably added bringing the littles to ride ponies while we are in New Orleans to the list of things to do while there! i hope the weather cooperates! we have been having 75 degree weather lately! just because we plan for outside stuff, it's gonna get COLD! I just know it!

1 comment:

Danine said...

I get that too! I keep telling them someday they'll enjoy the memories. We've had a couple deaths lately and I think it's sunk into Christian that pictures do mean alot. Enjoy that camera, you just might find you can't put it down and carry it with you 24/7, lol...it's an addiction