Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We're home...again!

and for good this time!
I hope that we do not have another trip for a very long time!

it doesn't help that this time i came home feeling horrible. i feel like i'm getting a cold.
MOM doesn't get sick days...so i hope this goes away QUICK!

It was great to see everyone. at one time or another we got to see everybody.

I guess it was a bit much for Drew!

I was able to go to a friends house and visit while our hubby's went out for a basketball game.

We went looking at lights one night and passed by the 'Copeland' house. it's been decorationg for the last 35 years and this is it's last year (Mr. Copeland passed on this year).
We were going to go into City park but it was PACKED and good thing we didn't, the littles were passed out and we had no stroller!

I'm happy to be home....home sweet home!

here are some pics of the littles i caught while we were gone that i think are cute!

Drew:
Zachary:

No comments: