Monday, December 15, 2008

It was HIM...i had NOTHING to do with it!

Travis brought his Sax home from school last week. He left it in front of his bedroom door to go do something and the littles thought they would try to get away with something.... heehee..sneaky lil things.

Hey Drew, come see what i found....

Let's bring it in our room, maybe they won't notice....


You open it, i don't wanna get in trouble!

O, c'mon...you're too slow, i don't think they're coming, i'll do it!
almost got it.....

Oh no...quick, i heard bubba coming!

I know, sit on it! maybe he won't notice!


I'm outta here...you're on your own for this one!



1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Oh my! I hope they didn't get it open. I was a trumpet player and I just remember thinking I was glad I didn't play the sax b/c of all the stuff on there to take care of break, was, clean, etc.! Thanks for your post!

4 boys, WOW! :))) Boys are a joy!