
Last week, three of the four boys had well visits scheduled. Drew needed shots, Travis and Trevor needed to go for a yearly exam. They let Trevor go in the room across the hall from the exam room we were in to play his game while Travis and Drew did their appointments to not have so many people in the room.
When it was Trevor's turn, he came in the room. The dr. asked him, "so, what can i do for you?"
Trevor says, " yes, can you help my mom?"
I had NO IDEA what was going to come out of his mouth!!! i froze.
The Dr. asked, "what does mom need help with?"
I take a DEEEEEEP breath.
Trevor says, "her MEMORY! it's HORRIBLE!"
WHEW! i just laughed and said, 'i have 4 kids.....4 BOYS... and a husband. I have good reasons!" lol
No comments:
Post a Comment